A. Basic use of Aimtag.com does not require a user to provide any private information. As on many web sites, Aimtag.com may automatically receive general information that is contained in server log files, such as your IP address, and cookie information. Information about how advertising may be served on Aimtag.com (if it is indeed Aimtag.com's policy to display advertising) is set forth below.
B. Data may be used to customize and improve your user experience on Aimtag.com. Efforts will be made to prevent your data being made available to third-parties unless
(2) your consent is obtained, such as when you choose to opt-in or opt-out for the sharing of data;
(3) a service provided on Aimtag.com requiring interaction with a third party, or is provided by a third party, such as an application service provider;
(4) pursuant to legal action or law enforcement;
(5) it is found that your use of Aimtag.com violates the TOS, or if it is deemed reasonably necessary by Aimtag.com to protect legal rights and/or property; or
(6) this site is purchased by a third party. In the event you choose to use links displayed on Aimtag.com to visit third-party web sites, you are advised to read the privacy policies published on those sites.